Glow Golf Balls with Glow Insert - 20 Ball Assorted Color Mix
- 4+ at $42.30 each to save 10%
- 25+ at $39.95 each to save 15%
- 75+ at $37.60 each to save 20%
- Glow Golf Balls - 20 Ball Assorted Color Mix
- 4 each of Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange & Pink
- Each Glow Golf Ball Includes 1 Glow Stick Insert
- Easy to Setup and Re-Usable!
- Night Golf Tournaments! Glow Golf Putting!
For single color selections, see the Glow Golf Balls with Insert Single Colors.
Use Mammoth Mini Glow Sticks as additional glow inserts.
20 Ball Set of Glow Golf Balls with an Assorted Color Mix of Glowing Inserts. This assorted color mix comes with 20 plastic golf balls with glow sticks inserts; 4 each of the colors Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue and Pink.
Now you can play golf all night with our fun Glow in the Dark Golf Balls! These bright Glow Golf Balls are just like regular golf balls except they light up the night and make the game even more exciting!
Glow in the dark golf balls are popular with mini golf and regular golfers alike who love our bright re-usable glow golf balls for their night golf tournaments. Whether you're putting through wind mills on the miniature golf course in the dark or chipping from a sand trap at midnight, our glowing golf balls are bright and long-lasting and designed to perform consistently. Light up golf balls also float so you don't have to worry about those water hazards ruining your game. Please note that Green is the brightest glow color, we recommend the color green for your golf balls if you are playing full holes of glow golf in your glow golf tournament.
Need a hand setting up your glow golf tournament? Feel free to give us a call, toll-free, at 1-877-233-GLOW(4569). We've been helping people set up their night golf tournaments since 2001 and we're golfers too!
Instructions: The Glow Golf Ball is great for playing on the course or practicing in your backyard at night. The instructions below explain how to properly use the glow in the dark golf ball:
1) Activate the Mammoth Mini Glow Stick Insert by bending once. Shake to completely activate.
2) Near the hole at one end of the ball you will see a small "S". This is the Small end of the hole. Insert the glow stick into the opposite end of the glowing night golf ball.
3) Before each stroke reposition the glow golf ball so the club head strikes the ball parallel to the stick (play winter rules).
4) To keep the glow golf ball properly balanced, make sure the stick in centered in the ball before each stroke.
5) To replace the stick use a tee or pencil to push the old glow stick out. Push from the small end of the hole marked with an "S" toward the large end.
6) Each player should mark their glowing night golf ball with a felt pen.
|Glow Duration:||Approx. 4 Hours|
|Shelf Life:||1 Year if Glow Stick is kept in Original Foil Package|
|Length:||Diameter of a Regular Golf Ball|
|Width:||1 1/2 Inches (3.8 cm)|