Glow in the Dark Golf Balls
4 - 76
80 - 496
order online or by phone
toll free 1 877 233 4569
Diameter of a regular golf ball
Glow Stick Duration is Approx. 4 hours
each ball includes one 1.5" mammoth glow stick
SKU / Part #:
(In Stock Checked) Colors / Types »
- Glowing Golf Balls with Glow Inserts!
- Each Ball includes 1 Bright Glow Stick Insert!
- Night Golf is a fun event for everyone!
- Keep the game going into the Night!
Now you can play golf all night with our fun Glow in the Dark Golf Balls! These bright Glow Golf Balls are just like regular golf balls except they light up the night and make the game even more exciting!
Our glow in the dark golf balls are popular with mini golf and regular golfers alike who love our bright re-usable glow in the dark golf balls for their night golf tournaments. Whether you're putting through wind mills on the miniature golf course at night or chipping from a sand trap, our glowing golf balls are bright and long-lasting and specially designed to perform consistently. Do not forget to check out our Night Golf catalog for some interesting ideas and products to decorate your course with.
Our lighted golf balls use an included and replaceable Mammoth Mini Glow Stick for extra brightness so that you'll never lose your ball if you accidentally hit it into the woods, and you'll be able to see it glowing through thick rough. Plus our light up golf balls float so you don't have to worry about those water hazards ruining your game. Please note that because Green is the brightest glow color, we do recommend that you go with the color green for your golf balls if you are playing full holes of glow golf in your glow golf tournament. If you have any questions at all about setting up your glow golf tournament, or if you would like to find out more about Custom Printed Glowing Golf Balls, please feel free to give us a call, toll-free, at 1-877-233-4569 and we'll be happy to help you out with your glow golf tournament today!
The Glow Golf Ball is great for playing on the course or practicing in your backyard at night. The instructions below explain how to properly use the glow in the dark golf ball.
1) Activate the "Mammoth" mini glow stick by bending once. The glow stick will take a few minutes to completely activate.
2) Near the hole at one end of the ball you will see a small "S". This is the Small end of the hole; insert the glow stick into the opposite end of the glowing night golf ball.
3) Before each stroke reposition the glow golf ball so that the club head strikes the ball parallel to the stick (play winter rules).
4) To keep the glow golf ball properly balanced, check to make sure the stick in centered within the ball before each stroke.
5) To replace the stick use a tee or similar instrument to push the old glow stick out. Push from the Small end of the hole marked with an "S" toward the large end.
6) Each player should mark their glowing night golf ball with a felt pen.